Friday 25 November 2011

exciting news.

Ok, exciting news to me but probably not to anyone else. But im sharing it with you anyway.


Firslty i got a tweet from Rokhsan. You may not know who she is but shes a singer/songwriter and her music is amazing.
Here's a video for you to watch and if you like it please follow her on twitter @Rokhsanmusic and show your support.







My second bit of good news is that i have been accepted to be on the Pantene Pro-v testing pannel for their new shampoo. It is due to be released very soon and as a member of Super Savvy Me, i sent my application (which was the size of a job application) and got accepted to be on the team. I'm excited as this is blogging gold and hopefully i will be one of the first to review it. When i get my kit i have to share samples with family and friends and then gather market reasearch. I will then do a blog post on how good it is. That's the plan anyway, with Christmas coming up not sure if i'm going to have the time but we shall see how it goes.


annaxxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment