Friday 25 November 2011

Syn free crisps?

I don't know if anyone had tried this device, but Lakeland have brought out a crisp maker. To use this you slice the potatoes through the lid to get super thin slices. Then place them in the rack and bang them in the microwave for a few minuets. They then come out just like crisps but with none of the oil or fat.




Does this mean these crisps are 'free' on Slimming World Green days?
I know that most people would argue that they are not free as when you change a free food from its natural form it then has a syn value, such as fresh fruit and dried fruit.
Surely though, these crisps have to be far better for you than a packet of walkers.
I have tried this myself as it is unavailable at the moment. Ok that was weird, just as i was typing this there was a knock at the door and i was given a huge parcel form Lakeland for my mum, maybe she's bought me one for Christmas.. I can hope! Anyway Let me know if you have tried this device and what you think of it. Do you think these crisps should be classed as 'free' food?

Lakeland Microwave Crisp Maker. £7.99 lakeland.co.uk.

annaxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment