Wednesday 23 November 2011

In My Make-up Bag.

Haven't done a post since last week. So thought i'd do a quick run through of the beauty products im using at the moment.

Where i keep them:
This is where i store my makeup. This lovely Ted Baker cosmetics bag was bought by my mum for my birthday this year.

Foundation:
This is the Max Factor ageless Elixir. When a new product comes out i like to try it straight away and i absolutly hate this foundation. It's very hard to blend, smells awful and doesnt cover any red marks or spots. As soon as i get paid im going back to Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation which gives me much better coverage.

Powder:
At the moment im using this Covergirl 'Clean' Powder as it is supposed to stop any breakouts. This powder is ok. I havent really got a strong opinion of it. It does what powder is supposed to do.

Concealer:
Im using 17 Hide Away Concealer. This is a good budget concealer for anyone who doesnt want to spend too much money. It covers spots and red patches and thats good enough for me.

Eye Liner:
This is a Rimmel Kohl Eye Liner. Again, i don't spend money on eye liners as they run out quickly and they all seem to do the job i want so this is usually the one i go for.

Mascara:
I spend so much money on mascara as i can never seem to find one that does exactly what i want. Everytime a new mascara comes onto the market, i buy it. However since i bought the Bobbi Brown waterproof and lengthening mascara, i think this is the one i will be sticking to. It coats my lashes really well and makes them stand out but does not clump or make my lashes 'spidery'. The only place i know to find this is eBay, where you can get this product for around £5. Bargain.

annaxxo





No comments:

Post a Comment